______________IMPORTANT SENIOR INFORMATION______________
- Dec 5th is the second collection date for the senior trip. Volunteers will be collecting the second installment during lunch. The second installment is $40. The buses are filling up quickly so if you have not reserved your spot please bring $70 (first and second installment).
Please fill out the scholarship page under Guidance -/Paying for College-Aptos High School Website. Also, Seniors, if you are planning on attending Cabrillo College full time in the Fall, please fill out their scholarship listed on their website. Most scholarships are due Feb 23rd, while others are March 2nd. See Steve Ortiz for further information (library on Tuesdays)
____________________ATHLETICS NOTES____________________ Join a Team and Make New Friends
__________________MARINER BULLETIN__________________ MONDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2014
WILL NOT HELD on SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2014
Any student that leaves campus without an OFF-CAMPASS PASS from the Nurse or the Attendance Office will not be clearable. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- The school's internet will be suspended for all students who have not turned in the agreement form (page 1) of their Student Planner. Service will not be activated until it is turned into Mr. Slyder.
- Do you and your SUV or TRUCK want to be part of the yearbook?...If so, contact Magali Zavala or Ms. Aronovici asap!
- TOY DRIVE...starts after Thanksgiving break! Bring new, unwrapped toys from December 1-12 to the ASB room or morning drop-off in front of school. Support families in need this holiday season!
Attention Students...The Fiscal Office will be closed from 11/24--12/04.
- AUDITIONS FOR THE SPRING MUSICAL "THE MUSIC MAN"...are right around the corner! Every AHS student is welcome to audition. Auditions will beheld after school on November 18th and 19th in the PAC. Please come down to room T-100 and sign up for an audition time and to pick up materials you will need. Scripts are also available to check out. See Ms. Aronovici if you have any questions.
All students who do not have a 1st, 5th or 6th period class but are at school because of bus transportation must go to the library. Students may not “wander around” or “hang out” around the campus. Thank you for your cooperation
__________________GUIDANCE DEPARTMENT__________________ (Academic Support)
New Counseling Staff from PVPSA!
We just wanted to introduce ourselves; we're the new counselors from PVPSA. We are all really excited to be here to lend our support, insight, and caring to your personal journey this school year. ...more
___________________CONGRATULATIONS___________________ Mariner Pride Winners
Show your SCHOOL PRIDE by wearing your MARINER WEAR every Friday for a chance to win $20.
- DRIVING & PARKING ON CAMPUS ALERT TICKETING IS IN EFFECT...Vehicles not adhering to all parking and driving regulations are subject to ticketing or towing!
ABSENCES MUST BE CLEARED WITHIN 72 HOURS 5 unexcusted absences equal 1 Saturday School so be sure to check your attendance on a regular basis. If you have 5 or more uncleared absences, just show up and sign in for Saturday School. Students are responsible for keeping track of their attendance.